Monday 4 August 2014

Mailbox Monday (4)

Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at Mailbox Monday blog.

So I have managed to not purchase any books this week which has to be a record and is excellent for my bank balance. No NetGalley books for review either which is good actually as I have quite a number that I need to get through and review before I take on any new ones. So just library loans this week but two which I'm very excited about.

Library Book loans:


Legion and The Emperor's Soul: View on Amazon || View on Goodreads
Coraline: View on Amazon || View on Goodreads

These are by two of my favourite authors!

9 comments:

  1. I still haven't read any Gaiman, but I now have two of his books on my shelf to read. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only discovered him last year when other people in my book group kept talking about him. I started with Neverwhere and went from there. I have thoroughly enjoyed all of his books so far. I hope you get to the ones you have soon and enjoy them.

      Delete
  2. Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You exercised great restraint last week :) I've managed to read my netgalley list down to 4 books. They're all Christmas books so I'm waiting a bit to read them. Hope you enjoy your library books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your books. Library books are quite good for the budget. :)

    Have a great week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitly! And now I have my new kindle fire I can make use of my local libraries ebook loan facility which I wasn't able to do before!

      Delete
  5. I actually just read my first Neil Gaiman book! But while it wasn't Coraline, I absolutely love the movie and hope you enjoy it just as much. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete