Wednesday 9 July 2014

Hello...

Welcome to my book blog! My name is Sarah and I've been thinking of setting up a blog for ages. I wanted somewhere to record my reviews on books that I have read and discuss all things reading and book related. I already do a good amount of chatting about books on the Goodreads site but I wanted to be able to consolidate it all in to one easily accessible place.

So "It's a Kind of Magic...Book" is born! As I mainly read Fantasy and Science Fiction books, this is what I will be focusing on on this blog. Especially books which have some kind of magic system featured, hence the name of the blog.

I have read many books over the last couple of years which I have reviewed on Goodreads and over the next few weeks I will be posting some of those reviews here too.

I hope you like the blog. I hope that it inspires you to read those book that you perhaps weren't sure about, or one that you wouldn't normally read, or maybe you were waiting to see what others thought about it first before spending your hard earned cash!

No comments:

Post a Comment